Resume Writing Process
Part 2 of the Resume Writing & Consultation Process
Our resume writing service is totally geared towards maximizing results for you: more interviews and better job offers with top companies across the globe. Moreover, we continue to support you in building and advancing your career to increase your earnings (income) and achieve both personal and professional success.
Should you decide to use our resume writing service, we will continue the process (see initial resume assessment) with a more in-depth analysis to get a better understanding of your experience, skills and accomplishments in order to best position you for interview/job/career success. This process involves:
- a deeper review of your career history and related documents such as job descriptions and performance appraisals to pinpoint and gather all relevant job information regarding your employment experience, abilities, education, professional qualifications, job accomplishments, training, etc.) for the development of your resume
- a deeper and broader career research is conducted to identify relevant job postings, employer hiring requirements and industry-specific information for keywords extraction and content development
- a detailed assessment of a number of job postings/position descriptions that are similar or directly relating to the types of jobs that you are targeting or career field/area for qualifications/skill sets identification
- resume strategy: determine best format and approach for positioning of your experience for interview success in alignment with your career goal/aspiration
- content creation: development of new resume content and/or edit/enhancement of existing resume content, incorporating job-specific and industry relevant keywords, terminologies and phrases for keyword search optimization by employers
- completion and review of the draft resume to ensure best representation of your background and effective alignment of your experience and skill sets with that of employer hiring requirements, prior to submitting the resume for your review, feedback and discussion
- an in-office or telephone follow-up discussion on your feedback/input, modifying or making changes as necessary to ensure that the resume is to your complete satisfaction
- your approval of the resume; final resume is sent via email, regular mail or can be picked up at our Toronto office
Please click here to view the initial free consultation process. Also, you may click on the type of resume writing service that interests you on the upper right hand side of the page to get detailed pricing on the different levels of resume writing service that we provide.